[Netconf-devel] [Fwd: About ifupdown on Debian]

Thomas Hood jdthood@aglu.demon.nl
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:06:06 +0200

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: G. Colangelo <binarym@psycho-hazard.net>
To: jdthood@yahoo.co.uk, mh+debian-packages@zugschlus.de,
jfs@computer.org
Subject: About ifupdown on Debian
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:37:10 +0200
Hi,

I've written a frontend for ifupdown in GTK that permit user's to choose
their network profile easily.
I was thinking that such a tool can be useful for other people than me
so i wrote to Anthony Towns about it.
I got no reply, but after having a look at the ifupdown.deb's changelog,
i've noticed that M Towns didn't seems to maintain the package anymore.

However, you made upload so i think that you can, perhaps, have a look
to this tool and tell me more about it than M Towns.
At least, can you tell me that features may need a Debian user. I really
want to contribute, but if i can't improve my software ... :p

Project directory on my website:
http://psycho-hazard.net/~binarym/?what=projet/gifupdown

Screenshot of the tool:
http://psycho-hazard.net/~binarym/projet/gifupdown/gifupdown.jpg