[Netconf-devel] Re: switchconf

martin f krafft madduck@debian.org
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:29:21 +0100

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

also sprach Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [2005.03.08.0222 +0100]:
> It was originally written by Sebastian Gross, and he was also the
> maintainer. When he oprhaned it and I took over, I became the
> effective upstream.

I think I will integrate switchconf with the efforts of the new
netconf project. While keeping it independent from network stuff,
the goal will be a tight integration with guessnet and ifupdown.

Please provide me with the URL from where to download the latest
code. I will then check it into our arch archive.

--=20
`. `'`
=20

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT