RFC: netconf abstract for LCA 2008

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Tue Jul 10 09:33:42 UTC 2007

Dear list,

I would like to propose a talk at LCA 2008 about netconf and have
prepared the following abstract. If you have any comments or
improvement suggestions, please let me know soon. Deadline is at the
end of next week, but I want to have it submitted as soon as
possible.

http://scratch.madduck.net/lca-submission

I'll update this link as I make changes, so keep reloading.

Thanks for any help!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

this product is under strict quality contril with perfect packing and
quality when leving the factory.please keep away from damp.high
temperature or sun expose.If found any detectives when purchasing.
please return the productby airmail to our administration section and
inform the time, place.and store of this purchase for our
improvement.We shall give you a satisfactory reply.Thanks for your
patronage and welcome your comments.
                                             -- http://www.engrish.com