ideas for a logo?

Cyril Brulebois cyril.brulebois at enst-bretagne.fr
Wed Sep 12 11:37:07 UTC 2007

martin f krafft <madduck at debian.org> (07/06/2007):
> So therefore, this is a call for ideas, or finished designs,
> depending on how far up the creative scale you are. I'm at 0.

Let's try to increment.

Attached are SVG sources for a logo and an icon, both are courtesy
Aurore D., which placed both under the GPL (she didn't specify the
version, just pick one). I'll proxy any comment, suggestion, request to
her.

(BTW, displaying them in a browser might be dependant on the installed
fonts and so on, you can view them in inkscape, or create PNGs out of
them.)

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois