Welcome Jonathan, netconf GSoC 2008 student!

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Tue Apr 22 15:48:07 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

it's official, netconf has a GSoC student! You can get the juice
from http://madduck.net/blog/2008.04.22:netconf-and-the-gsoc/.

I would like to welcome Jonathan (who has already sent in two
patches) to our little community and hope that our cooperation will
carry a lot of fruit.

We'll be making an effort to keep most cooperation open and this
list in the loop of things.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"the condition of perfection is idleness.
 the aim of perfection is youth."
                                                        -- oscar wilde