netconf and RFC 4741

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Mon Jan 14 16:37:37 UTC 2008

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck at debian.org> [2007.09.18.1537 +0200]:
> when looking for a project name, I chose netconf because that
> yielded only one other reference: the NETCONF configuration
> protocol. I didn't see much conflict, and thought I'd be choosing
> a working name anyway.

FYI, there's also a conference 'netconf', it seems:

http://marc.info/?t=120012085500003&r=1&w=1

Maybe we should rename the project after all...

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"if i am occasionally a little overdressed, i make up for it by being
 always immensely over-educated."
                                                        -- oscar wilde