[Neurodebian-users] Can't share folders

marco tettamanti tettamanti.marco at hsr.it
Fri Aug 26 07:32:45 UTC 2011

Dear Michael and Lu,
I seem to have the same problem on Windows XP, using Virtualbox 4.1.2 and
Neurodebian 6.0.4.
I haven't properly tried with the administrator account, as Lu suggested, but
the account I have used has adiministrator permissions.

I don't know whether this may be an issue, but Neurodebian was launched a first
time without setting any shared folders. A shared folder was only defined before
launching Neurodebian a second time.

Thanks and best wishes,
Marco

--
Marco Tettamanti, Ph.D.
Nuclear Medicine Department & Division of Neuroscience
Email: tettamanti.marco at hsr.it
Skype: mtettamanti

Dai il tuo 5XMILLE al San Raffaele. Basta una firma.
Se firmi per la ricerca sanitaria del San Raffaele di Milano, firmi per tutti.
C.F. 03 06 42 80 153.
INFO: 5xmille at hsr.it - www.5xmille.org