[Neurodebian-users] Can't share folders

marco tettamanti tettamanti.marco at hsr.it
Fri Aug 26 14:23:46 UTC 2011

I have tried that but the mount command fails with the error "No such device".
As a matter of fact, there isn't anything as a host entry in /

thanks again,
Marco

--
Marco Tettamanti, Ph.D.
Nuclear Medicine Department & Division of Neuroscience
Email: tettamanti.marco at hsr.it
Skype: mtettamanti

Dai il tuo 5XMILLE al San Raffaele. Basta una firma.
Se firmi per la ricerca sanitaria del San Raffaele di Milano, firmi per tutti.
C.F. 03 06 42 80 153.
INFO: 5xmille at hsr.it - www.5xmille.org