[Neurodebian-users] Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and Neurodebian fsl 4.1.9

Sang Lee shl56 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 18:54:27 UTC 2011

Hi Neurodebian list,

I just installed FSL 4.1.9 via neurodebian repository. However, I can launch FSL GUI from the menu bar from the top in Application menu-> Science -> FSL 4.1, but when I type "fsl" in the terminal to launch the fsl GUI or , it says that I need to install fsl via "sudo apt-get install fsl". I can launch fslview from terminal as well as GUI. Also, featquery tool is also not launching as well.

Can anyone help me how to get the FSL installed correctly, so I can use it in the terminal as well as GUI?

Thank you for all your help in advance.

From Sang