[Neurodebian-users] Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and Neurodebian fsl 4.1.9

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Tue Dec 20 19:49:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:40:50AM -0500, Jan Scholz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This wasn't too obvious to me, too. Maybe one could add a paragraph to
> the web page (http://neuro.debian.net/pkgs/fsl.html) to read the fsl
> man page or more specifically:

That page has a big "I" button -- like all pages with Debian-specific
package info that will tell you exactly that. We do not duplicate this
info on the web as we don't have the resources to maintain mutiple
locations for this type of information per each package.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke
http://mih.voxindeserto.de