[Neurodebian-users] fsl-atlases

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Feb 10 15:36:49 UTC 2011

Hi Gael,

sorry for the confusion -- probably we have not made that transition
obvious enough:  data packages (such as atlases) moved under
/data because they are common to all distributions.  So if you were a
new user and didn't have yet any apt .list file, and went to
http://neuro.debian.net/#how-to-use-this-repository
to select your distribution's .list file, you would see corresponding
entries as below (depending on your mirror of preference) available:

deb http://neuro.debian.net/debian data main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://neuro.debian.net/debian data main contrib non-free

so quick solution is just to refetch corresponding .list file and apt-get
update away.

another side point: fsl-atlases is now just a meta-package pointing to a
collection of packages -- 1 per atlas, since each one of them might be useful
on its own, thus warrants a separate package.

Cheers,