[Neurodebian-users] [Nipy-devel] nipy-suiteness

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 10:28:55 UTC 2011

This is awesome!!! Thank You for All the Hard Work!!!
Eleftherios

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 4:19 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko <lists at onerussian.com>wrote:
Dear NiPy-ers and NeuroDebian users,

Not sure if everyone is monitoring our identi.ca and/or twitter news feed,
so
making announcement also via old-fashion means -- now you can simply
install 1 meta-package

                       nipy-suite

which would pull in all officially released (or not! ;-)) projects
from under NiPy umbrella: http://nipy.sourceforge.net/, such as:

 - nibabel: bindings to various neuroimaging data formats
 - nipy:    analysis of structural and functional neuroimaging data
 - nitime:  timeseries analysis
 - dipy:    analysis of MR diffusion imaging data
 - nipype:  pipelines and worfklows

Additionally, nipy-suite-doc would provide you with associated
documentation packages.

Those NiPy-ers experiencing difficulties of deploying rich Python-based
environments on their exotic operating systems are welcome to give a shout
our NeuroDebian Virtual Appliance: http://neuro.debian.net/vm.html

Enjoy,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko