[Neurodebian-users] fslview and possum crash

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon Jul 25 16:56:30 UTC 2011

weird

just to make it clear -- you are just starting fslview (from the
neurodebian menu or terminal) without specifying any file to load,
right?

and you use 32 or 64 bit VM?

PS do you have a "thick internet channel"? theoretically you could export
your appliance and share it with us so we could check if it is not
somehow host OS/VB version specific (atm I do not experience similar
failures in my copy of ND under VB)