[Neurodebian-users] tbss_3 cannot open shared object

Jodene Fine finej at msu.edu
Wed Jun 1 14:17:03 UTC 2011

Dear Yuri Chris and Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind and very quick replies! Yuri,
exporting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH worked. I had sourced the fsl.sh file, I
believe. But I looked in it and found that the path is incorrect. The
file is set as follows:

#Configure the linker search path for Debian FSLs internal shared libraries
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/fsl/4.1${LD_LIBRARY_PATH:+:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}}
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

I had originally gone to fix that, but stopped at the big warning
about not adding anything to this area. It seems that if I just make
this path as you suggested below, Yuri, it should work? I am brand
spanking new at this, and really appreciate your help.

Jodene