[Neurodebian-users] tbss_3 cannot open shared object

Jodene Fine finej at msu.edu
Wed Jun 1 17:16:53 UTC 2011

I think, actually, that I did not source it properly Michael. I
finally put the lib code into .basrc instead of .profile. I still
don't know why the configuration file fsl.sh did not load from
.profile, but I am a very new user and just figuring these things
out...
Thanks for all of your help.
Jodene