[Neurodebian-users] Condor with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Tue Jun 21 19:49:29 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:39:41PM +0300, Kaj Wiik wrote:
> 2011/6/20 Michael Hanke <mih at debian.org>:
>
> > Could you post the actuall compiler call that results in this error. The
> > inner workings of condor's linking are totally different between the
> > package and upstream -- shared objects,...
> >
> > It might be that a simple -lclassad is missing somewhere.
>
> Indeed, that was it, see below.

That is weired. All this linking to static libs should not happen -- at
least in the Debian package. Do you maybe the possibility to push your
changes into a Git repo that I could access. it would be much easier to
see what is going on, if I'd have you changes.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke
http://mih.voxindeserto.de