[Neurodebian-users] fslview dti lines display bug

Jan Scholz Jan.Scholz at phenogenomics.ca
Tue May 17 17:06:38 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,Apologies for breaches of etiquette, this is my first post on this list.

I seem to have come across a bug in FSLView 3.1.2 (on Ubuntu) that displays the lines in the DTI view incorrectly. Using the same files I compared the display to the newest version of FSLView 3.1.8 on CentOS and Mac OS X where the the first eigenvector seems to be displayed correctly (i.e. it follows the anatomy). My guess is that this might be a bug in an older version of FSLView rather than the Ubuntu packaging. Any chance of updating FSL for Ubuntu Lucid? Or could an updated version of FSLView be installed over the current installation?

Regards,
Jan

OS
===
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS “Lucid Lynx” (lucid) [non-free]:4.1.7-1~nd10.04+1 [all]
To reproduce the bug (in FSLView 3.1.2), I did the following:

fslview dti_FA dti_V1

click info icon

DTI display options
Display as Lines

Jan Scholz, D. Phil.Research FellowMouse Imaging Centre (MICe)Hospital for Sick ChildrenToronto Centre for Phenogenomics25 Orde StreetToronto, Ontario, M5T 3H7Tel: 647-837-5811 x4332Fax: 647-837-5832