[Neurodebian-users] Error while loading shared libraries: libnewimage.so

冯璐 fenglu at fingerpass.net.cn
Tue Nov 1 01:58:51 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot. The problem has been solved by adding a line to .bashrc. But I still have a problem with fslchfiletype. When I typed in the terminal
		fslchfiletype NIFTI_GZ filename1
it worked well and changed a pair of filename1.hdr and filename1.img into filename1.nii.gz. But when I typed in the terminal as the document suggested
		fslchfiletype NIFTI_GZ filename1 filename2
it only changed the later pair into filename2.nii.gz. What I wondered is how to change a series of pairs into a 4D NIFTI file.

I have tried a 3D to 4D convertor provided by SPM. But the final file can't be recognized by FSLView.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Best wishes!

     Lu FENG
fenglu at fingerpass.net.cn