[Neurodebian-users] ConnectomeViewer on Ubuntu Lucid (10.04)

Neil Hoggarth neil.hoggarth at dpag.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 15:44:53 UTC 2011

I am a sysadmin at a University site. One of the academic users has
asked for ConnectomeViewer to be installed on their workstation. The
machine in question is running Ubuntu "Lucid Lynx" (10.04 LTS). It has
the NeuroDebian repository already configured as an apt source, and is
already successfully using other packaged downloaded from the
repository.

Attempting to "apt-get install connectomeviewer" fails with two unmet
dependencies:

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
   connectomeviewer: Depends: python-cfflib (>= 2.0.5) but it is not installable
                     Depends: python-networkx (>= 1.4) but 1.1-2~lucid.nd1 is to be installed

Should these pre-requesite packages be available to me somewhere, given
that there is a connectomeviewer_2.0.0-1~nd10.04+1_all.deb package in
the repository?

Or do I need to look into back-porting the python packages to Lucid
somehow in order to make this work?

Regards,
--
Neil Hoggarth -------------- Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics