[Neurodebian-users] FSL parallelization with condor

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Sun Apr 1 18:55:50 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 09:21:06PM +0300, Antti Korvenoja wrote:
> The output is brief
>
> > condor_q -analyze
>
> -- Submitter:  : <127.0.0.1:58287> :
> Error: UID_DOMAIN not found in config file

Ah, I guess I know what is happening. Please confirm that the output of

	% condor_config_val FULL_HOSTNAME

does not equal the output of

	% hostname

If that is the case, I suspect you are running this on a machine that
has no external network interfaces enabled. In this case Condor cannot
figure out the FULL_HOSTNAME config value that is used for as UID_DOMAIN
setting. You can confirm that with the above command.

A quick workaround is to connect the machine to any network. I proper
resolution of this behavior is being work on. But in general, totally
disconnected machines is pretty rare, hence this is not high-priority.

... unless this has some other cause...

Michael

--
Michael Hanke