[Neurodebian-users] anyone from ...intra.cea.fr ?

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon Jan 2 19:43:36 UTC 2012

Sure thing if it is too much hassle then it is not worth the sweat, but
as I read it -- you run dd command to clone them, so it sounds like if
you just  add following commands after dd-ing it should be just enough

mount /dev/stick-partition /mnt
sed -i -e 's,PARTICIPATE *= *.no.,PARTICIPATE="yes",g' -e '/^ *MY_HOSTID/d' /mnt/etc/popularity-contest.conf
mount --bind /proc /mnt/proc
mount --bind /dev /mnt/dev
DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive chroot /mnt dpkg-reconfigure popularity-contest
umount /mnt/dev /mnt/proc /mnt

you should be all set ... or am I missing something?