[Neurodebian-users] Viewing nifti files in Ubuntu 12.04

Pierre Bellec pierre.bellec at criugm.qc.ca
Tue Jun 5 21:17:13 UTC 2012

Hi Debian users,

I am using Precise Pangolin and I managed to install mricron using the
package from the download page (can't remember which version though). The
version from neurodebian indeed seems to be broken.

Best,

Pierre Bellec, PhD
Research Centre of the Montreal Geriatric Institute
& Department of Computer Science and Operations Research
University of Montreal, Québec, Canada
http://simexp-lab.org/brainwiki/doku.php?id=pierrebellec