[Neurodebian-users] Viewing nifti files in Ubuntu 12.04

romain valabregue romain.valabregue at upmc.fr
Mon Jun 25 09:09:18 UTC 2012

Hi all

I use mrview (from mrtrix package) is a basic but very efficient viewer.
it is worth to try it !

It does not have a simultaneous 3 plane view but it is the faster viewer
I never test.

to see a lot of volume : mrview */*/*.nii  (and then ctl+pagup)

the images are display in a mm space (so very useful to check
normalisation or co-registration)

Cheers

Romain