[Neurodebian-users] Segmentation fault with ANTS tools

brian avants stnava at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:32:14 UTC 2012

hi everyone

this bug was identified a month or so ago ... i was never able to
reproduce but it occurred on some linux variant and was related to
pthreads.

the problem was fixed in v4.
 http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/3610/

ants is undergoing a lot of refactoring @ the moment to make its
implementation more like a library.   ants also now has a superbuild
and so will download (or link to) all relevant code needed for its
compilation.   not sure if that's helpful.

brian