[Neurodebian-users] fsl_sub error

Lewis, Dave LEWIS at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Mon Mar 12 18:19:34 UTC 2012

NeuroDebian
> > version of fsl_sub, they should include the -q switch.
>
> Ah, ok. So the problem is only there if you modify the file, right? If
> I'm still not getting it, could you please send the diff between the
> original fsl_sub and the modified one, so I can figure out whether
> there
> is something that would need to (or could be) fixed.

Yes, that's exactly right.  The script works correctly if it's not
modified, but when we uncommented the #queue=long.q line (and changed it
to all.q), we basically introduced a bug.  I decided to report it in
case anyone else made the same mistake we did.

Sorry my description wasn't as clear as it could have been.  It was the
end of a long week.

Thanks,
Dave

Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.