[Neurodebian-users] Question about nd_* tools

Hänel Nikolaus Valentin valentin.haenel at epfl.ch
Sun May 6 14:38:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

I tried the ndtools today and set up my environemnt as in:

http://neuro.debian.net/blog/2012/2012-04-14_ndtools.html

However, some of the cow images fail to build:

SUMMARY:
 nd+debian-lenny        failed
 nd+debian-squeeze      failed
 nd+debian-wheezy       failed
 nd+debian-sid  failed
 nd+ubuntu-natty        ok
 nd+ubuntu-oneiric      ok
 nd+ubuntu-precise      failed
 debian-lenny   failed
 debian-squeeze         failed
 debian-wheezy  failed
 debian-sid     failed

Full log: http://sprunge.us/FIPK

I know that some of them fail to build because they don't exist (e.g.
wheezy and precise), but most them fail due to a problem with a key:

E: Release signed by unknown key (key id AED4B06F473041FA)

I installed debian-archive-keyring, debian-keyring,
debian-ports-archive-keyring in a beginners attempt at: 'prod until it
works' but alas, no success.

I searched the web a little and found:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pbuilder-maint/2011-February/003955.html

Again, "prod until it works' trying all the stuff suggested in that
mail, but still the problem remains.

My system is natty with nd apt-repo.

Suggestions?

V-