[Neurodebian-users] RE : warnings and error when compiling FSL

Jonathan Berrebi Jonathan.Berrebi at ki.se
Tue May 29 16:03:49 UTC 2012

My apologies, I uninstalled and reinstalled FSL using apt-get install on both machines (having ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04) and it works now.
Sorry again,
Jonathan
De : Michael Hanke [michael.hanke at gmail.com] de la part de Michael Hanke [mih at debian.org]
Date d'envoi : dimanche 27 mai 2012 12:11
À : Jonathan Berrebi
Cc : neurodebian-users at lists.alioth.debian.org
Objet : Re: [Neurodebian-users] warnings and error when compiling FSL

Hey,

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 05:06:11PM +0000, Jonathan Berrebi wrote:
> Also I first installed FSL from the repository but fsl-feeds failed in
> melodic (otherwise I really prefer sudo apt-get install from
> neurodebian!!! :-) )

In that case, let's try to track this problem down and not spend days
trying to compile it from source. What is the actual problem you are
observing with FEEDS?

Michael

--
Michael Hanke