[Neurodebian-users] IPython 0.13 / Python 2.7 on Debian Testing (Wheezy, 64 Bit)

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:51:33 UTC 2012

Sorry. I felt something was missing:

WARNING: The /home/homeGlobal/dengemann/matlab/startup.m file does not
appear to be
         configured correctly. You may not be able
         to access the MNE Matlab toolbox.
Try adding the following lines to
/home/homeGlobal/dengemann/matlab/startup.m
mnehome = getenv('MNE_ROOT');
mnematlab = sprintf('%s/share/matlab',mnehome);
if (exist(mnematlab) == 7)
    path(path,mnematlab);
end
clear mnehome mnematlab;