[Neurodebian-users] connectomeviewer issues on Ubuntu 12.04

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Wed Oct 3 07:40:11 UTC 2012

Hi Morgan,

On Wed, 2012-10-03 at 00:28 -0700, Morgan Hough wrote:

> OK. I have tried connectomeviewer on a pristine 12.04 server and its
> working fine. Still haven't figured out what I need to roll back on
> the other system but connectomeviewer 2.1.0 is definitely working on
> 12.04.

Not sure if we can really help you here to track this down. You must
have done something that subtly borked libatlas3gf...

Maybe you installed some package that requires another LAPACK / BLAS
implementation and it updated the alternatives without you noticing?

If I were you, I would check all modifications to the system one by one,
to see if any of them could have done anything to ATLAS.

Z.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev