[Neurodebian-users] Condor setup problems revisited

Antti Korvenoja antti.korvenoja at helsinki.fi
Fri Oct 12 08:32:45 UTC 2012

Hello!

I have previously posted on the problems encountered in trying to use
condor to parallelize FSL on my laptop. I gave up trying to figure out
how to get it working. Now with the new release of FSL out and after
severel condor updates I decided to look whether the problem would  have
been solved. Unfortunately I get similar behavior as  before. With
FSLPARALLEL=condor fsl-selftest feat no fsl processes are started, no
error messages are thrown, no progress in the processing the test. With
FSLPARALLEL=0 fsl-selftest feat will finish without errors.

I would very much like to use both cores for processing. Are there any
suggestions for remedy?

Thank you in advance,

Antti