[Neurodebian-users] python package muddle

Morgan Hough morgan.hough at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:47:37 UTC 2012

Sorry. Good point. These are both Ubuntu 12.04 systems. I have attached the apt-cache policy output.

I think the cmp install problem I am having will still happen even if I get this installed though. I have another 12.04 system which doesn't have this apt-get problem with traitsgui but I get the same cmp install error:(

Cheers,

-Morgan