[Neurodebian-users] numpy_pickle?

Rich Sutton rich at socialiqnetworks.com
Sun Sep 9 19:23:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

We're using the sklearn packages for Ubuntu Lucid 10.04 LTS.  Thanks for
providing these - this is a huge help from an operational perspective.

But we're having an issue coordinating between development on personal
systems where the sklearn python libraries have been manually installed and
the production systems where we're using the packages.

The numpy_pickle library isn't included in the python-numpy package.  Is
there a reason for that? Can it be added?

--
Rich Sutton
CTO / VP of Engineering