[Neurodebian-users] numpy_pickle?

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon Sep 10 23:31:56 UTC 2012

yes

and recent joblib should be available (python-joblib package) and
installed automatically if you pull in Recommends.

$> dpkg -L python-joblib | grep pickle
/usr/share/pyshared/joblib/test/test_numpy_pickle.py
/usr/share/pyshared/joblib/numpy_pickle.py

is there any specific problem you are experiencing, Rich?