[Neurodebian-users] fslvbm_2_template

Matthew Devine devine.m at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:15:57 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am new to Neurodebian (running version 6.0.6 on a virtual machine on
Windows 8). I am using fslvbm, but having trouble with the second stage
(fslvbm_2_template).

I have my original T1 images (nii.gz) and template_list file in the parent
folder (which is called "LH_Controls"), and have performed BET successfully
(which gives *struc.nii.gz and *struc_brain.nii.gz files in the "struc"
directory).

When I performed the fslvbm_2_template -n command, I initially got a qsub
error, so installed condor (latest version on Neurodebian website) for
parallel processing. Now I get a new error message:

"ERROR: No such directory: /media/sf_MRI/LH_Controls/struc
Running segmentation: ID=failed
JOBSTATUS: COMPLETED
Running initial registration: ID=dependency
JOBSTATUS: COMPLETED
Creating first-pass template: ID=dependency
JOBSTATUS: COMPLETED
Running registration to first-pass template: ID=dependency
JOBSTATUS: COMPLETED
Creating second-pass template: ID=dependency
Study-specific template will be created, when complete, check results with:
fslview struc/template_4D_GM
and turn on the movie loop to check all subjects, then run:
fslview  /usr/share/fsl/5.0/data/standard/tissuepriors/avg152T1_gray
struc/template_GM
to check general alignment of mean GM template vs. original standard space
template."

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks heaps

Matt