[Neurodebian-users] mrtrix streamtrack library dependency problem

frakkopesto frakkopesto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:29:50 UTC 2013

Hi

I am trying to use mrtrix on Ubuntu 12.10.

When I launch a streamtrack command I get the following:

$streamtrack DT_STREAM dwi.mif -seed seeds.mif -mask mask.mif
test_fibers.tck
streamtrack: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libgsl.so.0: undefined symbol:
cblas_dnrm2

I installed mrtrix using the following command:
sudo apt-get install mrtrix

The above command works on a couple of different computers running Fedora.

Is there a way I can fix the dependencies?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Franco