[Neurodebian-users] Problems installing Condor on Ubuntu 10.04

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Sat Jan 19 06:14:49 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 04:17:38PM -0800, D D wrote:
> Okay. I tried installing condor again on 10.04. This time I didn't get any error messages: Here was the output:
>
> sudo apt-get install condor
<snip>
> Setting up condor (7.2.4-0ubuntu4) ...
                     ^^^^^

In my last email I said that I would remove the NeuroDebian condor
package based on your error report. That is why you are now installing
an even older version that comes with Ubuntu.

> But this time I don't get the pop-up window for Condor Configuration?

Yes, this version of the condor package is many years old and severely
behind.

> Am i getting closer to getting this to work?

Unfortunately not.

I'd advice you to obtain Condor from the condor website.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke
http://mih.voxindeserto.de