[Neurodebian-users] [FSL] strange behavior in fslview on Ubuntu systems

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 08:25:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

[CC'ing mailing list]

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 04:16:56PM +0000, Marenco, Stefano (NIH/NIMH) [E] wrote:
> When we load a multiple volume image and we go through the volumes and
> then move the cursor, one volume appears in the coronal presentation,
> while the preceding volume appears in the sagittal and axial. It makes
> it impossible to visualize multi-volume files. We are using on Ubuntu
> 12.04.1  systems (Neurodebian distribution). Also, when one first
> loads the image, then goes from vol 0 to vol 1, the volume does not
> update appropriately on the screen. I hope you can reproduce this on
> your systems, I thought this would have been caught early on….

I cannot replicate this behavior on my Debian system. Can you please
confirm that you are running version 4.0.0~beta1-1 of FSLView?

If you need a stable version of FSLView, my advise would be to follow
this workaround until a final version of FSLView 4 is available:

http://neuro.debian.net/blog/2011/2011-12-12_schroot_fslview.html

Michael

--
Michael Hanke