[Neurodebian-users] FSL randomise not finishing the job

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Oct 23 20:04:49 UTC 2013

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013, Shpaner, Marina wrote:

> Dear experts,

> I'm running randomise in FSL on NeuroDebian, and it generates 10 fragments and performs 100 permutations of each. However, in the end, it doesn't clean up and does not generate the final statistics. Everything goes fine when I run it outside of the virtual machine.

interesting...

are FSL versions identical in VM and outside?

what about OS (debian/ubuntu) releases?

what about architectures (amd64 vs i386)?

but I am afraid we would be unable to troubleshoot it without data
and exact cmdline arguments you are using...  if you could share them --
it would help.
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org