[Neurodebian-users] FSL SGE non-linear reg missing

Morgan Hough morgan at gazzaleylab.ucsf.edu
Tue Oct 29 15:33:42 UTC 2013

Hi Jon,

I have some experience modifying fsl_sub for various clusters and I haven’t run into this. I have had some issues with Ubuntu in general and 12.04 in particular but these usually result in failures and error messages. For example, Ubuntu by default uses dash instead of bash to process sh which can throw off a couple scripts in FreeSurfer.

I don’t know if it would help but how exactly did you start all 63 FEAT jobs? Trying to think of some other point of failure here.

Cheers,

-Morgan