[Neurodebian-users] fsl-5.0-complete package broken

Alessandro Bellini ale.notc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:03:53 UTC 2014

Here you are:

analisi-linux1 analisi # apt-cache policy fsl fsl-complete fsl-4.1
fsl:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate:  5.0.7-4~nd80+1
  Table version:
     5.0.7-4~nd80+1 0
        500 http://neurodebian.g-node.org/ jessie/non-free amd64 Packages
     4.1.9-7 0
        500 http://debian.linuxmint.com/latest/ testing/non-free amd64
Packages
fsl-complete:
  Installed: (none)
   Candidate:  5.0.7-1~nd80+1
  Table version:
     5.0.7-1~nd80+1 0
        500 http://neurodebian.g-node.org/ jessie/contrib amd64 Packages
fsl-4.1:
  Installed: (none)
   Candidate:  4.1.9-7+b1
  Table version:
     4.1.9-7+b1 0
        500 http://debian.linuxmint.com/latest/ testing/non-free amd64
Packages

analisi-linux1 analisi # apt-get install fsl-5.0-complete
Reading package lists ... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information ... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This can mean
that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are
using the unstable distribution that some required packages
have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming.

  fsl-5.0-complete: Depends: fsl-5.0-core (> = 5.0.7-1 ~ ~ nd80 + 1) but is
not going to be installed

Thanks a lot
Alessandro