[Neurodebian-users] Seg fault with atlasquery

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Jan 9 14:12:10 UTC 2014

I am yet to check on Ubuntu 12.04, seems to work fine on my Debian
jessie/sid (see below).  Could you list also which atlases you have?

$> dpkg -l fsl*atlas\*

?

and the next thing would be to see if anything useful would come out of running

gdb --args atlasquery --dumpatlases

then "r<enter>" and whenever crashes "bt<enter>"

$> atlasquery --dumpatlases
Cerebellar Atlas in MNI152 space after normalization with FLIRT
Cerebellar Atlas in MNI152 space after normalization with FNIRT
Harvard-Oxford Cortical Structural Atlas
Harvard-Oxford Cortical Structural Atlas (Lateralized)
Harvard-Oxford Subcortical Structural Atlas
JHU ICBM-DTI-81 White-Matter Labels
JHU White-Matter Tractography Atlas
Juelich Histological Atlas
MNI Structural Atlas
NeuroSynth (http://neurosynth.org) 100 top terms (posterior_z)
NeuroSynth (http://neurosynth.org) 100 top terms (prior_z)
NeuroSynth (http://neurosynth.org) all 525 terms (posterior_z)
NeuroSynth (http://neurosynth.org) all 525 terms (prior_z)
Oxford Thalamic Connectivity Probability Atlas
Oxford-Imanova Striatal Connectivity Atlas 3 sub-regions
Oxford-Imanova Striatal Connectivity Atlas 7 sub-regions
Oxford-Imanova Striatal Structural Atlas
Subthalamic Nucleus Atlas
Talairach Daemon Labels

$> apt-cache policy fsl-5.0-core
fsl-5.0-core: