[Neurodebian-users] FSL-5.0-Core and Trusty Tahr

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Mon Jun 2 07:21:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

it seems I have missed your post -- sorry.

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 06:57:33PM +0800, Sami Andberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just posting in case there might be a bug or something somewhere (or maybe
> just my new test machine mixed something up)... I'm trying to install FSL
> from the NeuroDebian repo to a new Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit virtual machine,
> but apt-getting fsl-complete complains fsl-5.0-core cannot be installed,
> and trying to install that it comes up with:

>  fsl-5.0-core : Depends: libgd2-noxpm (>= 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg) but it is not
> installable or
>                          libgd2-xpm (>= 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg) but it is not
> installable
>
> Checking from Ubuntu repos, these were present in the old 12.04 version
> that I use in production, but the packages are apparently not included in
> 14.04 anymore - see:
>
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&keywords=libgd2-noxpm&searchon=names
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&keywords=libgd2-xpm&searchon=names

It seems that this dependency is no longer needed -- it was replaced by
libgd3, at least on my Debian jessie laptop. I suspect that you are
seeing this, because your package version is rebuilt from an earlier
release. Could you please post the exact package version?

If this is the case, I'll try to resolve this issue with a fresh package
upload.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke