[Neurodebian-users] openGL 3.3 for intel integrated graphic card ?

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jun 4 14:55:32 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Wheezy provides Mesa 8. This complies to OpenGL 3.0. For 3.3 compliance, you will need Mesa 10. This is available in Jessie an Sid. You can install the latest MESA packages from Testing or Sid. You might take a look at this ServerFault thread: http://serverfault.com/questions/22414/how-can-i-run-debian-stable-but-install-some-packages-from-testing

I hope this helps somehow.

Cheers,
Sebastian