[Neurodebian-users] openGL 3.3 for intel integrated graphic card ?

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jun 4 19:52:28 UTC 2014

This is unfortunate indeed. But maybe it is time to update :-). You
could update the kernel the same way you updated Mesa to get the latest
intel driver. But then you might be required to update the xorg driver
too, this might trigger updates of Xorg, triggering updates of ......

We develop a visualization tool and also rely on modern OpenGL support.
We often encounter the same problem you now have with our users. We
usually recommend updating to testing or sid due to the hassle you might
get into when selectively updating some X packages. If you require the
latest driver features then you probably don't have another choice.

Cheers,
Sebastian