[Neurodebian-users] MICCAI challenge: Computer-aided diagnosis of dementia (CADDementia)

E.E. Bron e.bron at erasmusmc.nl
Mon Mar 3 16:01:24 UTC 2014

Apologies if you receive this multiple times.

Dear Colleague,

We are organizing a grand challenge on computer-aided diagnosis of dementia based on structural MRI data. We would like to invite you to participate in this challenge. The data for the challenge is now available for download. The methods and the results of the participating teams are presented in a workshop in September 2014 at the MICCAI<http://miccai2014.org/> conference in Boston.

The aim of the challenge is to compare algorithms for computer-aided diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease (AD), mild cognitive impairment (MCI) and healthy controls based on structural MRI data. Please find the challenge announcement in the attachment, and see the web site for more information: http://caddementia.bigr.nl<http://caddementia.bigr.nl/>

Feel free to forward this e-mail to any other people working on computer-aided diagnosis or anybody who might be interested to attend the MICCAI workshop and learn about the results.

Kind regards,

Esther E. Bron, MSc

Stefan Klein, PhD

Marion Smits, MD PhD