[Neurodebian-users] PsychoPy needs your help [psychopy-users] Re: PsychoPy testimonials

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Mar 27 22:17:15 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

If you would like to help NeuroDebian -- and you are a PsychoPy user -- please help PsychoPy!

That is the form for your testimonials
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FQhLie8VP0dB2YWss_oxuKlADFGIkveLpf-u4EuGQ14/viewform

P.S.  For those who are not following us on twitter:  besides PsychoPy,
psychtoolbox-3, PyEPL, Opensesame, VisionEgg you now also got
Expyriment (opensesame could use it as the backend btw).

Cheers!

----- Forwarded message from Jon <jon.peirce at gmail.com> -----