[Neurodebian-users] configuring condor pool

Antti Korvenoja antti.korvenoja at helsinki.fi
Wed May 21 17:26:08 UTC 2014

Dear NeuroDebian users,

I’m trying to set up a condor pool with just two hosts to begin with. I have installed condor without any error messages on the master node which I configured also as an execution host. No errors occurred during installation on the other host (compute node) configured as a execution host.

It seems that the condor on the compute node fails to communicate with the master node as indicated by the following error message.

condor_status
Error: communication error
CEDAR:6001:Failed to connect to <xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9618>

Does someone have any idea what might be the problem? Any hints and advice are greatly appreciated,

Antti