[Neurodebian-users] itk-snap version 3.2

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Nov 28 16:07:58 UTC 2014

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014, romain valabregue wrote:
> Dear all

> Is it plane to have itk-snap version 3.2 in the neurodebian
> repository (currently we have the 2.2) ?

> I tried to compile from the source code, but I get block with the
> standard ccmake version too old to

Sorry for not providing really the answer (besides may be "No") to your
question but here you could find more detail about the struggle

Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org
Research Scientist,            Psychological and Brain Sciences Dept.
WWW:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/yarik