[Neurodebian-users] neurodebian repository

René Labounek xlabou01 at stud.feec.vutbr.cz
Tue Jul 7 22:41:32 UTC 2015

Thanks, I have soluted it also with the same way :-) Now, I have added
the server into my repositary but still I can not see package fsl-complete.

user at computer:~$ sudo apt-get update
Cíl http://neuroimaging.sakura.ne.jp vivid/main amd64 Packages
user at computer:~$

After Tab I will get:

user at computer:~$ sudo apt-get install fsl
fsl                          fsl-neurosynth-atlas fslview-doc
fsl-core                     fsl-neurosynth-top100-atlas  fsl-5.0
fslint                       fslview fsl-5.0-core
user at computer:~$ sudo apt-get install fsl

Is there a problem that fsl-complete is 32bit only? How can I get it?

Best,
Rene