[Neurodebian-users] package history

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Mar 18 14:15:40 UTC 2015

On Wed, 18 Mar 2015, Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos wrote:

> Dear list,

> The current Neurodebian version of "dcm2nii" cannot properly convert
> some fMRI DICOM files. They are converted into a 3D NIfTI file instead
> of a 4D file.

> I believe these same files had been properly converted only a few months
> ago.

> Is there a place that lists successive releases of Neurodebian MRIcron
> packages? I would like to check whether a new MRIcron release could
> explain this problem before looking elsewhere.

unfortunately we don't have yet public snapshotting of the repository
setup/exposed, but you could look at what we have uploaded to Debian
proper:  http://snapshot.debian.org/package/mricron/
and check your /usr/share/doc/mricron/changelog.Debian.gz about
revisions and /var/log/dpkg.log*  about what you have had
installed/upgraded recently.   since there were no recent update of that
package -- unlikely it is some new issue

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org